HogwartsQuest
HogwartsQuest
HogwartsQuest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for fanatics of J.K. Rowling's brilliant Harry Potter series.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to HogwartsQuest!
Harry Potter rules!
Don't let the Muggles get you down!
"Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure"
We hope you enjoy this forum!
Hogwarts! Hogwarts! Hoggy Warty Hogwarts!
Harry Potter: 1997 - Infinite
Thank you, J.K. Rowling!
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:17 am
Latest topics
» Don't be afraid! Step right up! Get SORTED Here! Which House will you be in? :D
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:12 pm by Kayla Taaffe

» Favorite Harry Potter movie?
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:07 pm by Cho123

» Join my new Forum!
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:01 pm by Cho123

» What happened to the Characters?
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:46 pm by Cho123

» Who should not have died
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:19 pm by Cho123

» harry dances with hermione, this is awkward
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:33 pm by Cho123

» if you could switch place with a character, who would it be?
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:32 pm by Cho123

» Do you think HP should have had a different ending? A different story? Post your thoughts.
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:32 pm by Cho123

» boyfriend parady
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:39 pm by Cho123

Most active topics
Don't be afraid! Step right up! Get SORTED Here! Which House will you be in? :D
Wizard swears
New store
Favorite Harry Potter book?
How to get Golden Galleons!
Trivia Game!!! Do you know your HP facts???
Which Voldemort? THE PICS ARE UP!
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince deleted scenes!
Great Harry Potter Site Links!!!
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?

Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?

Go down 
+5
Lavender45
Dobby85
Maddie
Lord Tacomort
utterlyumbridge555
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?
Mad-Eye Moody
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Vote_lcap22%Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Tonks
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Vote_lcap67%Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Lupin
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Vote_lcap11%Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
utterlyumbridge555

Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member? Mad-Eye Moody? Tonks? Lupin?
Back to top Go down
utterlyumbridge555

Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:33 pm

Tonks is awesome! hufflepuffcrest
Back to top Go down
Lord Tacomort
Dumbledore's Army Member
Lord Tacomort

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:27 pm

I would never be scared if Moody was around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maddie
Admin
Maddie

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:29 pm

I think they are all super epic.....I'll just cote Lupin since he has no votes yet lol!

Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsquest.rpg-board.net
Lord Tacomort
Dumbledore's Army Member
Lord Tacomort

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Eקíc M ϟ wrote:
I think they are all super epic.....I'll just cote Lupin since he has no votes yet lol!

Yeah but would you want to be around a werewolf all the time affraid
Back to top Go down
Maddie
Admin
Maddie

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:28 pm

but Lupin is just so epic.
Back to top Go down
Dobby85
Dumbledore's Army Member
Dobby85

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:37 pm

I agree, but tonks is super epic too and i couldnt decide so i just chose tonks Very Happy cutetaco dancingpanda trio.!
Back to top Go down
Dobby85
Dumbledore's Army Member
Dobby85

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:10 am

Lσrd ταсoмort ♔ wrote:
I would never be scared if Moody was around Very Happy

i would be scared of him, but then again he kind of scares other people too. trio.! ravenclawcrest dancingpanda cutetaco
Back to top Go down
Maddie
Admin
Maddie

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Lol yeah...he is kind of a creepy dude but he is still pretty epic Smile
Back to top Go down
Lavender45
Dumbledore's Army Member
Lavender45

Location : you dont need to know where I live don't be a stalker

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:45 pm

Eקíc M ϟ wrote:
Lol yeah...he is kind of a creepy dude but he is still pretty epic Smile
yeah rendeer dumblydore luna.! owlz.! trio.! mrs.black.! quidditch.! hogwartscrest LunaOnThestral dancingpanda EpicDuel.! llamayay fredandgeorge nevilleandtrevor dobbyelf hpexperts slytherincrest tonks.! trelawny.!
Back to top Go down
Dobby85
Dumbledore's Army Member
Dobby85

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:26 pm

I love my trademark!!! trio.! dancingpanda cutetaco llamayay
Back to top Go down
Maddie
Admin
Maddie

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:49 pm

Moody is pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
Dobby85
Dumbledore's Army Member
Dobby85

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:32 pm

I still kind of think Tonks would be awesome, but i really can't decide! poo
trio.! dancingpanda cutetaco llamayay
Back to top Go down
Lord Tacomort
Dumbledore's Army Member
Lord Tacomort

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:36 pm

They are all awesome because they are all in the Order so we should have had an option for: EVERYONE OF THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL GABODABOSSES, but then again that would have been too long Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dobby85
Dumbledore's Army Member
Dobby85

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:23 pm

Agree! trio.! dancingpanda cutetaco llamayay
Back to top Go down
Maddie
Admin
Maddie

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:12 pm

I love the word "Gabodaboss."
Back to top Go down
Dobby85
Dumbledore's Army Member
Dobby85

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:08 pm

Eקíc M ϟ wrote:
I love the word "Gabodaboss."

same here! trio.! dancingpanda cutetaco llamayay
Back to top Go down
Dobby85
Dumbledore's Army Member
Dobby85

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:09 pm

oh poo i missed the voting!!! Sad No trio.! dancingpanda cutetaco llamayay
Back to top Go down
Maddie
Admin
Maddie

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:33 pm

AWW! It's okay! I will make a new poll soon!
Back to top Go down
Dobby85
Dumbledore's Army Member
Dobby85

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:15 pm

yay! cheers
trio.! dancingpanda cutetaco llamayay
Back to top Go down
Lavender45
Dumbledore's Army Member
Lavender45

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:21 pm

yeah u r right lord tacomort....who came up with that name anyway?
Back to top Go down
Lavender45
Dumbledore's Army Member
Lavender45

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:21 pm

wait...wrong forum nevermind
Back to top Go down
Crookshanks
Dumbledore's Army Member
Crookshanks

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:51 pm

Tonks definitely but then again they are all awesome Very Happy trio.! magicwand
Back to top Go down
Lavender45
Dumbledore's Army Member
Lavender45

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:43 pm

Dobby85 wrote:
i didn't know that was your trademark
Back to top Go down
Crookshanks
Dumbledore's Army Member
Crookshanks

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:49 pm

Lavender45 wrote:
Dobby85 wrote:
i didn't know that was your trademark

I knew that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next